Blog Posted on 29/01/2015 | Author: Karen Macarthur
Boku: Mobile Casino Deposit by Phone Bill Method for UK Players
First, there were credit/debit cards. Then it was the E-wallets such as PayPal, Skrill etc, which the online and mobile casinos offered as the Payment options. The latest is the Boku Pay by Mobile Phone Bill, which is grabbing the casino player’s attention. With the increase in mobile devices and technology, it’s natural for the casinos to promote this quick, easy, safe and convenient option.
What is Boku Pay by Mobile Phone Bill Casino Payment
Boku is a direct carrier billing platform that is used by the mobile network operators for making online payments. It is a service provider which acts as an intermediary between you and the mobile casino UK. It is an intelligent mobile app and issued to you by your mobile provider. Whenever you make a payment using the Boku option, you are actually charging the amount to your mobile phone bill. It can also be directly debited from your pre-paid account in case you use a Pay-As-You-Go phone.
Boku has partnered with all the Probability powered casinos such as Vegas Mobile Casino, LadyLucks Mobile Casino, Fruity King Casino, Moobile Casino, Winneroo, mFortune among others to make this option available for the players. There is a max of £30 deposit that can be made per day.
How does Boku work?
In the casino payment context, you can make a deposit to your account by selecting the Boku option or the Pay by Mobile Phone Bill option. No wonder its gaining attention due to its less than 10 second transaction time.
- Go to Cashier section and select the Pay by Mobile option.
- You will be taken to the Boku payment screen. Authenticate the sum that you want to make a transaction.
- Enter your mobile number and you will be sent an SMS asking for confirmation.
- Answer yes to the text message at no extra cost and you are done with the online transaction.
- Receipt for the successful online transaction is sent with the updated account details to your mobile phone.
- Start playing.
You can contact the customer service number in case of any questions or queries which is sent along with the text message.
In case of a failed transaction, you will also be informed via the SMS. It could be because of insufficient funds in your phone credit, a network outage at the service provider or that you’ve reached your monthly credit limit. The good news is that you will not be charged for this failed transaction.
Why to select Boku Pay by Mobile option
Boku is the latest new method for making a payment to your casino account. With its quick and simple process, it is fast becoming the most preferred option. The other plus points for using it are,
- Well Connected – It can be used by any of the mobile casinos to smoothly integrate with their existing billing or payment systems. Thus bring millions of potential customers into its fold.
- Safe and Secure – Your bank, personal or sensitive details are not required for making a transaction. It totally eliminates the possibility of online fraud or theft.
- Quick and Convenient – No need to spend time searching for your credit card to enter the number or the voucher numbers. Your mobile number is automatically detected and authenticated.
- Compatibility – It smoothly integrates with any of the devices, be it offline, online, mobile, desktop, smart phones or even your Smart TV’s. The 1-Tap Authorization makes it’s extremely easy, convenient and completely hassle free option for making a payment.
Advantages of Boku over other casino payment options
As a completely safe and secure option for making a casino deposit, Boku is making big inroads in the casino market.
- For the Low Rollers and casual players – Compared to the other popular payment options such as credit/debit cards, E-Wallets such as PayPal, Skrill etc Boku is ideal for the low rollers. There is a maximum transaction limit of 30 pounds per day. This payment system is designed for frequent and small transactions.
- For the Card less – Anyone without a credit/debit card can make use of this option. All they require is a mobile phone to complete their online transaction. No long registration process or bank accounts are required.
- For the Busy bodies –It’s a boon for the impatient customers. There are no numerous fields to be filled as seen in the credit card transaction. All it requires is your mobile number to confirm the action and you’re done.
- For the Jittery Customer – The sensitive card or bank account details are not required, thus putting the potential casino players at ease. All the banking transactions are conducted through your mobile phones only. No third party sharing of your information is allowed.
- For the Masses – Available in many countries, it is gaining ground as the favoured payment option. It can connect the millions of people out there, with a simple integration into the casinos payment system.
Boku Pay by Mobile Phone Bill will easily evolve into the most popular payment option in the future. You are assured of a safe and secure billing option that is instantaneous. It allows you control over your gambling limit, thereby making your casino experience a stress free one.