Security Measures at Mobile Casino
While in the real casinos, it’s possible to enforce strict security measures such as CCTV systems, security personnel who patrol the place. In the online or mobile casino versions this is not possible. They have to work only with the information that’s given by the players, or use software technology to improve Mobile Casino Security.
The only way to provide this security for mobile gaming is through enforcing best software technologies. The top casino software providers such as Microgaming, NetEnt, Probability among others only give the basic security mandatory features. This can be done by using the latest encryption technologies such as SSL protocols, firewalls, so that any of the online banking transactions is done without fear of any unethical acts.
Why Mobile Casino Security is important?
All the players personal information is a potential source of money in the market. How will you protect this information is of great concern for the players.
Players need assurance that their personal information is secure from any fraudulent acts such as hacking. Their information should not be shared, rented or sold to third parties, leading to a breach of trust that they have placed on the casino sites.
The mobile casinos can face legal action if found to indulge in such activities. There is also the loss of reputation, financial loss, being banned from further operation.
Mobile Casino Security- how to implement?
The standard security procedures adopted by all mobile gaming websites are listed below. The level of security implemented is at the discretion of the individual mobile casinos. But here at the Vegas Mobile Casinos, the players have confidence to play with real money on our site.
- Banking – Make sure that only relevant details are required. Prefer to use the alternate methods of making payments or withdrawal such as Ukash, PayPal, which minimizes the bank details exposure. There should be various banking options available for the players to choose from.
- Licenses – Get the required licenses from recognized authorities to add credibility to your web site. This assures the website is safe and trustworthy to play at.
- Software encryption – Use the latest technology related to SSL software encryption for online banking transactions. Timely updates with regular upgrades on the software.
- Rigorous Testing – The mobile casino software used by the players for mobile gaming should be thoroughly tested before each release. Various independent testing organizations such as TST, GLI give their approval for software release only after this.
- They perform testing of both the hardware equipments used by the online/mobile casinos as well as the software. The RNG software, circuits, deck shufflers and everything else which can influence the outcome of the game.
- Get approval from Responsible Gaming Assurance companies – The companies such as eCOGRA (eCommerce and Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance), CFG (Certified Fair Gaming) perform regular audits on the casinos financial, legal position. They monitor the different casino operations, its equipments, working, payouts, rewards and bonuses, licenses etc.
- Basically, they are the Casino Police, controlling them to assure the players that they are safe and trustworthy to play. Any casino should have their seal of approval to be considered reputable.
- Verification Process – To prevent underage gambling or players from creating multiple accounts, strict verification process should be implemented. The Casino Software providers have included this aspect in their software. With online ID checks, hard copies of ID proofs, they can enforce this.
Other Mobile Casino Security Measures:
There are other ways for the mobile casinos such as the Vegas Mobile Casinos to ensure security for the players. The mobile players can follow some of the basic tips regarding Mobile Casino Security.
- Never enter sensitive information over an unprotected online Internet connection.
- Ensure you have the latest antivirus software installed on your mobiles to prevent viruses or Trojans from attacking your mobiles.
- Check the mobile casinos privacy and security page to be better informed.
- Always play from a reputable mobile casino site that has the backing of the major software providers.
- Always give correct information related to your name, postal address, email ID’s. This is mandatory to prevent any later problems when withdrawing or during the age verification process.
- The mobile number is the first contact that they have with your players. Some of the mobile casinos don’t allow the players to register on their sites with an incorrect mobile number.
In spite of these security measures, there is always the possibility of players getting duped. It is with the co-operation of both the casino players and the casinos that a safe and secure environment can be formed. It is a two way street where both can profit. The Vegas Mobile Casino guarantees that players will have a safe and enjoyable time while playing their favourite mobile games.