Roulette is one of the most famous and widely known casino game in the world made famous by various personalities in different Hollywood movies. American roulette is more popular than its European or the French counterpart. Except the free drinks that the waiter brings you in a real casino, the developers have kept everything so real that you will feel that you are actually in a casino. The background music and the female voice telling you when to bet and if you have won keeps you at the table although you are only on your mobile!
How to play American Roulette
Simply for any version of the roulette is to predict or rather guess the number the plastic ball will land on once the wheel stops. So basically what you do is place your bets on any number, any Colour and any number of bet types that are allowed and just spin the wheel and pray that you have guessed it right.
The first glance of the betting table might frighten new player but in reality the betting system on the table is very easy and straight forward job. All you need to do is just guess if the number that will come up will be odd, even, if it is red or black, or in what range the number will fall in. Once done just place your bet and the dealer will spin the wheel. You can see the pay table by scrolling over the card list.
The types of bets you can make are:
- Single number: Choose the exact number you believe the ball will land on.
- Pairs/quadrants: Decide which of two or four numbers will be chosen.
- Odd/even: Guess whether the number that comes up is odd or even.
- Red or black: Take a stab at guessing whether the next number will be black or red.
- Ranges: Guess in which range of numbers the ball will land.