Blog Posted on 30/03/2018 | Author: Karen Macarthur
10 Things To Expect In The Next Season of Game of Thrones
Even though the Game of Thrones’ 7th session is on, there’s so much to anticipate with the excitement around what the subsequent season is going to look like. While you keep enjoying the current series, here is to bring to you all that one could expect from the next set in the line. The famous series has equally been popular as Game of Thrones slots across popular gaming sites, cherished by gaming enthusiasts. Game of Thrones slots is interesting to watch as people get to see their favourite characters live on the reels of the game.
Know what to Expect In The Upcoming Season Before Going for the Game of Thrones Slots
1. The ultimate conclusive session: HBO had announced way back in 2016 that the eighth season of the Game of Thrones would be its last.
2. The final season would comprise six episodes: The showrunners D.B Weiss and David Benioff disclosed in their statement to “Variety” that they had planned a total of only 13 episodes to be aired across the seventh and eight sessions. With seven episodes lined up for season seven, this means you could expect the remaining six to be broadcasted in the forthcoming season.
3. Runtime of the episodes: Game of Thrones has customarily been an hour long one and though the episode count may look decreased in the next session; the feature-length could exceed 80 minutes.
4. Expected to premiere in April 2019: In an interview to “Variety”, Sophia Turner confirmed that the Game of Thrones’ 8th season would debut in April 2019 only. Her statement calmed the speculations around its anticipated release in 2018. This was officially reconfirmed by the HBO team in January.
5. Script status: In a TCA press tour in 2017, Bloys confirmed that the episodes for the final session have already been scripted by Bryan Cogman and Dave Hill, David Benioff and D.B Weiss.
6. Filming session: Liam Cunningham, in a recent interview mentioned that the shooting of the episodes was slated to begin from October 17.
7. Time left for production: With the timeline slated for filming, it seems that it is expected to be completed by July 2018. However, as learnt from the “Hollywood Reporter”, post-shooting, the production could continue untill August 2018.
8. There has been speculation over filming multiple ending to culminate the series with its finale. This measure would also enable ensuring that there are no leakages in the course of production.
9. You can expect new roles being cast: It is rumoured that the Game of Thrones’ team has been looking to cast 2 new child roles for its concluding season. It is expected that the actors who bag these roles will be featured as a “northern girl” and “an underprivileged boy”.
10. There is much talk that the budget per episode of the GoT is around $15 million, making it the most expensive season so far. This is much higher as compared to the previous sessions which supposedly cost $10 million per episode for season six and $6 million per episode for season 2.
Play Game of Thrones to Amass Wins
While you are waiting for the next series, why not try a hand at the Game of Thrones Slots at your favourite casino destination for entertainment and some massive rewards. The fascinating Game of Thrones Slots packed with game-based characters has enough to surprises for the players.
How to Win the Game of Thrones Slots?
There are four houses of Westerton, Baratheon, Stark, and Targarten, which will take place of the usual reel structure. Choosing a particular house decides the multipliers that will be applied to your wins. Players can choose to either defeat or contest the others to get the Iron Throne for themselves in the Game of Thrones slots. The payouts come from landing the throne symbols which will activate the free spins round. You can also bag the bonuses which include a host of wild, and stacked wilds which is the Game of Thrones logo. Try this slots game at Vegas Mobile Casino for a great game and a thrilling gamble feature.