There are currently a plethora of African-themed slots on the market. One more has made an appearance and is made by relative unknown Tom Horn Gaming. Called the Savannah King slots, it, as the name suggests, is set in the wild Savannahs of the African continent and features lots of themed and quite colourful icons.
Read on for a detailed overview.
A Savannah King Awaits!
The slot comes equipped from the starting gate with 5 reels, 3 rows and 15 paylines. The backdrop of this slots online is expansive and shows a lush Savannah bathed in the rays of the setting sun. Tall trees and hills loom in the distance and the reels lack borders.
The icons in the Savannah King slots comprise the typical playing card values, as well as pictures of animals like an antelope, giraffe, zebra and lion. Of these icons, the lion is the most profitable and can take the place of every other icon apart from the baobab icon.
Gameplay In this slots online is smooth as can be and the reels are uncluttered enough to permit a good view of the action.
- Free Spins - the baobab icon is key to this Savannah King bonus round. All that’s needed to trigger the featured free spins is to land 3 and up of the baobab icon anywhere within view. This works out like:
- 3 Baobab icons = 10 free spins + a 2x win multiplier.
- 4 Baobab icons= 10 free spins + a 3x win multiplier.
- 5 Baobab icons = 10 free spins + a 5x win multiplier.
- Random Wild - a diamond icon acts as a random wild in the Savannah King slots online. This icon only deigns to appear during the bonus round and shows up on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th reels only. Whenever it appears, the value of wins gets doubled in value.
The Savannah King slots online build on the familiar African theme so beloved of slots players everywhere and appears to have lots to offer. The gameplay mechanics are simple enough to be easily and speedily grasped by a novice, there is enough colour on the reels to keep the eyes entertained and the bonuses are rewarding.
Software: Tom Horn Gaming
Author: Karen Macarthur
Posted On: 05/12/2018