Blog Posted on 27/12/2016 | Author: Karen Macarthur
Play Double Bonus Poker at Vegas Mobile Casino
Double Bonus Poker is a variant of Video Poker and is known to be standing right across Jacks or Better Video Poker in terms of popularity. Just like the latter, it provides decent payouts with a negligible house edge. For players who are great risk-lovers and enjoy a highly volatile game, Double Bonus Poker is the best Poker variant with a variance twice to that of Jacks or Better.
The goal of the game is to get a pair of Jacks or better, the better your hand is, the more is the payout you extract.
At the beginning, you are dealt a hand of five cards from a single deck. You can decide which cards you want to hold. Once you hit deal, you can discard remaining cards and replace them with new cards to form your final hand. However, you can discard only up to five cards. Betting five coins on the top hand to get a Royal Flush, and you can win up to 4000 coins.
Double Bonus Poker – The Ranking of Cards
Following is the ranking in the ascending order. First is the pair of Jacks or better , second is 2 pairs, third is 3 of a kind cards, then Straight, a Flush, a Full House, followed by 4 same numbered cards from 5 to K, then 4 same numbered cards from 2, 3 or 4, 4 Aces, Straight Flush, and Royal Flush.
- Player wins- When the final hand is a hand of Jacks in a pair or better.
- Player loses- When the final hand is not a pair of Jacks or even less.
Betting range in Double Bonus Poker
Single Hand Video Poker
- Every Poker game of one hand can be played for £0.05, £0.25, £0.50, £1 and £5.
Multi-Hand Video Poker (At least 3 or more hands)
- The betting options available for a Poker game which includes more than three hands. Players have the option to choose from 3, 10, 52 or 100 hands.
- The cards held by the player appear in each of the hands they play. You draw the cards randomly to make up for the remaining cards required to fill the left spaces. If the card/s have been discarded, they do not appear in any of the further hands dealt.
- A minimum of £5 is required in the account while playing multi-hand video poker.
So, get a hand of cards at the Vegas Mobile Casino and have a gala time playing Double Bonus Poker. You would not be disappointed due to the functionality of the gameplay in any way, just play very cautiously and strategically and have a great time.