Blog Posted on 06/08/2019 | Author: Karen Macarthur
Learn More About The Six Casino Games With The Lowest House Bet
Just about all casino games feature a house edge. This indicates the exact percentage of the house bet that the casino will in the long run payout to bettors. The house edge actually varies from casino game to casino game and even from casino to casino and determines the profitability or otherwise of this or that casino game. Some casino games feature a low house edge and a consequently better than average winning chance for players of such games who make a house bet.
With that being the case, read on for the top casino games with the lowest house edge.
The House Bet in Popular Casino Games
Now, the casino games that are endowed with a really low house edge are as follows:
- Single Deck Blackjack– in a single deck blackjack game, the house edge will start from 1.5%. That is low enough that with proper bankroll management strategies and some common sense, players can after making a sensible house bet walk away with something sizable.
- Backgammon– the house edge in this table game varies from 6.39% to 4.82%. Backgammon is incidentally one of the oldest and most popular casino table games in existence. It is available in more than a few online and offline casinos and is simple enough in both concept and practice. Given its low house edge and suspenseful nature, it should rightly be more popular than it already is.
- Craps– the house edge here varies from 1.4% to 5%. While it can be difficult to understand, especially for beginners, craps is actually a relatively simple game with a very attractive house edge. So, come and make a house bet on craps.
- Caribbean Stud Poker– it is a more simplified form of poker whose house edge is usually around 5%. Here, players face off not against other players but the house itself. This game even features a jackpot bet.
- Three Card Poker– poker is so popular that there are lots of different variants of it on the market. One of these is Three Card Poker, which is endowed with a house edge that starts from a low 1.5%. This game is not all that complicated to play, still delivers the unique poker rush and offers lucrative payouts.
- Pai Gow Poker– Pai Gow poker is essentially a mixture of the East and West. It came about as a marriage of convenience between poker and a really old Chinese game of dominoes. In this game, players are permitted to use the 7 cards they have been dealt to form a couple of winning hands. The house edge here starts from 2.5%, which is low. Place a house bet on Pai Gow poker today.
- Single Zero Roulette– now, there are primarily two forms of roulette: the American and European. The first has a couple of zeroes and a correspondingly high house edge. The second has a single zero and a low house edge of 2.5% There are lots of different single zero roulette variants available. These all make it possible for folks to sample all sorts of single zero roulette games.
- Slots– the house bet in slots varies from 2% to 10%. Slots come in a nearly infinite array of themes and styles and feature all sorts of bonuses and jackpots. As such, they are by far the most popular form of online gambling known to man and assuredly the best looking too.
- Video Poker– for video poker, the house edge ranges from a really low 0.5% to 5%. This is mostly a game of skill and comes combined with the incredibly low house edge.
Baccarat– It is a simple game with a very rich history and a house edge that starts from 1.5%. All that folks are required to do is to wager on Player, Banker or Tie and then sit back and watch as their ship comes home loaded with wins.