Blog Posted on 27/02/2018 | Author: Karen Macarthur
Top Strategies to Win at Online Jacks or Better Video Poker
There are a plethora of Video Poker variations in the online slots category. Among many, Online Jacks or Better Video Poker is one of the most popular. This is one of the basic variant of video poker that one can play as you need to simply hold a hand with Jacks or Better so as to receive a payout. In fact, this was one of the first variants of video pokers produced. It’s reminiscent of the original draw poker game.
What’s in the Gameplay- Online Jacks or Better Video Poker
1. High Card: Jack, King, Queen or Ace is referred as the high cards. When paired up, they return the original stake
2. Outside straight: Refers to any open-ended straight which can be finished at any end like on cards 7, 8, 9, 10.
3. Inside straight: Refers to any straight having a missing inside card such as 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 cards. Here, A, 2, 3, 4, Jack, Queen, King and Ace is also considered as inside straights (since they lie at the extreme end).
Simple Winning Strategies: Online Jacks or Better Video Poker
With the simple strategy, you can make up to 99.46% return. Interestingly, any mistakes in this gameplay would cost you only a meagre amount such as 0.08% or a likely bet per 1178 hands. All potential ways are searched to play an initial hand on the below mentioned list. The highest one on the list is selected for this strategy. A Jack of a higher card is represented by a “High Card”.
The list is as follows:
– Straight flush/Royal flush/Four of a kind
– 4 to a royal flush
– Full house/ Straight flush/ 3 of a kind
– 4 to a straight flush
– A High pair
– Two pairs
– 3 to a Royal Flush
– 4 to a Flush
– Low pair
– 4 to an Outside straight
– 2 Suited high cards
– 3 to a Straight flush
– 2 unsuited high cards, where it is more than two, you must pick the lowest two
– Suited 10 or Jack, 10 and Queen or 10 and King
– One High Card
– Discard everything
Win your Game with the Intermediate Strategies
This strategy reaps a return as much as 99.52% when played on a full pay machine. Any mistakes in this strategy would cost 0.03%. The intermediate online Jacks or Better Video Poker strategy list depends on the hand strength. You can take an advantage of this strategy and win big prizes. However, this strategy is not usually available in the standard order of value and is ideal for beginner and intermediate level players.
Try Out the Optimal Strategy
This strategy could give an expected return of 99.54%. You will need to look at all the ways of playing a hand in order to use this strategy. Choose the highest game on the list under this strategy. Here, the average return is represented by the number on the right. These numbers could vary based on the discards. Though a relatively difficult and lengthy strategy, this one offers a perfect game when played carefully. The list of all the possible hands under this can be referred to while playing this strategy.
Try out online Jacks or Better Video Poker at the UK’s leading online mobile casino, Vegas Mobile Casino and enjoy real big wins.