Blog Posted on 12/02/2015 | Author: Karen Macarthur
Betting Options of the Mobile Roulette
Care for a round of the most exhilarating, thrilling and unpredictable game! Test your prediction skills and make a winning score by guessing right. The mobile roulette or the ‘Little Wheel’ as its nickname is, probably the only table game that’s capable of giving competition to the mobile slots, Blackjack or Video Poker.
Fixtures of the Mobile Roulette
The free roulette no deposit casino games makes you test your roulette strategies and put it into practice, to win the varied payouts. It consists of a Roulette Wheel, a spinning ball and the table layout with the different betting areas shown.
The table layout consists of 3 columns with the numbers from 1 to 36 in a random order. Depending on which version of game you are playing there is a ‘0’ or ‘00’ green slot shown at the head of the table. The European Roulette version has a single ‘0’ while the American roulette has ‘00’ numbered slot.
A smart move on your part would be to play the European/French version of the roulette game. The American Roulette free roulette no deposit game may not be your preferred mobile roulette game to play. Because of the extra ‘00’ pocket, it considerable raises the house to 5.26% and reduces your winning chances.
Different Betting Options of the Mobile Roulette
Considering that every bet that you make is independent of the previous one, it makes sense to take note of the different betting choices that you have. You can bet on the inside of the grid table on the numbers or group of numbers. Or else, on the outside block of numbers.
The chances of you landing a win on the bet number, are different and depends on multiple factors such as luck, the random number generator used by the casino etc. The probability of you predicting the slot where the spinning ball will land accurately is varied.
Inside and outside bets are the broad categories that a player has when placing the bet. Take a look at the snapshot of the different bets before wagering with real money.
Outside bets have better chances of landing your win, as the betting options are more. They are bets which are placed on the outside of the main number grid.
- Colour Bets: Whether the number is black or red.
- Odd/Even Bets: Whether the number is odd or even.
- Low /High Bets: bet on numbers which are from 1 to 18 (low) and from 19 to 36 (High).
All these bets are called as the even-money bets since the payouts are 1:1.
The other outside bets which you can make are:
- Column Bets: The grid is divided into 3 columns of 12 numbers, and you can bet on one or more of these columns. Payout is at 2:1.
- Dozen Bets: You can bet on the low dozen (1-12), mid dozen (13-24), or high dozen (25-36). Payout is at 2:1.
Although a little bit risky, Inside bets are those, which you make on numbers or its groups present inside the table grid. There are smaller chances of winning, but the payouts are very good.
- Straight up: 35:1 payout. You bet on a single number(black or red)
- Split bets: 17:1 payout. You place a bet on two adjacent numbers in sequence
- Street bets: 11:1 payout. You bet on any of the 12 rows of three numbers (1-3, 4-6 etc.) in a single horizontal line.
- Corner bets: 8:1 payout. Covers a group of four numbers in a square layout.
- Line bets: 5:1 payout. It is like having two street bets combined in a sequence 16-17-18-19-20-21
As always it pays to thoroughly understand the game rules, betting strategies before making a move towards the playing roulette online to win real money. You can even try out the best free roulette strategies using the demo versions, to know which suits best for you. Play the mobile roulette games, a strictly luck based game.